- 200 g of besan (chickpea flour)
- 50 g flour
- 250 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 onion, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- salt and ajinomoto taste according
- Oil for frying
In a bowl, mix together the besan, baking powder and flour and add the water little by little until you get a thick paste. Add the onion, the chopped parsley, the chopped coriander, salt and ajinomoto.
Mix your dough well and let it stand for 30 minutes.
Heat the oil and test if it is warm enough with a little dough : when the dough comes up the oil is ready to cook.
Put a tablespoon of batter at a time into the hot oil and let your Badia cook until they are brown. Then put the Badias on paper towels to remove excess oil and serve them with tomato chutney at tea time with some hot tea.