- 250 g of chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 piece of ginger crushed
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped coriander
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Frying oil
- Salt and pepper
Chop then chicken breast in a food processor with the onions. Put the chopped chicken in a bowl and mix with the garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
Cover and leave in the fridge for an hour.
Make balls the size of your choice and flatten them, then put in breadcrumbs and egg. Fry in hot oil until golden brown on all sides.
Serve with a salad or in a bread as a sandwich. We can also do the same recipe with beef or lamb meat.