- 200g chicken breast
- 2 clove of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 bag of Ravioli leaves
- 2 chouchous grated and pressed (you must remove all the water )
- spring onions ( onions tail ) minced
- 5 dried shitake mushrooms , minced after soaking for 30 minutes in warm water.
- 5 prawns
- salt and pepper
Mix in a blender chicken cut into cubes , garlic , a little spring onion , oyster and soy sauce and shitake . Once well mixed put the dough in a bowl and add sesame oil , ginger , sugar , salt , pepper and grated chouchou . Coarsely cut shrimp . Add shrimp and mix well. Put small pile in the center of the ravioli leaf then back up the leaf but do not close completely . Then the saw- Maï is put in a steamer without touching each other and let cook for 18 minutes.
Once cooked is decorate with a little chopped spring onion and eat with a chilli sauce.