- 500g of chicken cut into pieces
- 2 onions, cut into large cubes
- 150g of fresh shiitake (or dry shiitake soaked 30 minutes in hot water) cut into 4
- 150g of Paris mushroom cut into 4
- 150g of small brown mushroom
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon soy sauce light
- half glass of white wine
- 3 stalks tail onion cut into large chunks
- salt and pepper
Marinate the chicken in a mixture of garlic, ginger, salt and pepper for 30 minutes at least.
Heat a wok or pan and fry the marinated chicken pieces. Cook for about ten minutes then add the white wine and let reduce a little before adding the onions.
After 5 more minutes add the oyster sauce, soy sauce and half a glass of water and simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, mix well and cook for another 10 minutes before stopping the cooking.
Put the tail onion, mix again and leave the tree mushrooms chicken covered off the heat for 10 minutes before serving with rice and a tomato chutney.
For this dish, I used fresh mushrooms but you can also use dried mushrooms, canned or frozen one and you can use any kind of mushrooms.