- 600 g raw shrimp tail
- 100 g of fresh pineapple cut into pieces
- half red onion finely chopped
- half avocado cut in pieces
- half bunch of chopped coriander
- 3 stems of chopped green onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 branch of thyme
- 1 chilli (or more according to taste)
- the juice of a lime (40 ml)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Boil the water with a bay leaf, a sprig of thyme and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Add the shrimp tails and cook for 4 minutes. Stop cooking and rinse the shrimp in cold water. Reserve.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper in the lemon juice and olive oil. Reserve. Shell the shrimps. Once all shrimps are shelled add the onions, coriander, avocado, pineapple, chilli and green onions. Add the vinaigrette and mix.
It’s ready to serve.