- 4 eggs
- 200 g of crushed tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic and ginger
- 1 teaspoon of chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Some chopped spring onion for decoration
Heat a frying pan with a little oil and fry the eggs on both side and reserved. In the same pan fry the onions, garlic and ginger without burning. Then add the thyme and parsley and 2 minutes later the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Mix well and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Place eggs gently into the sauce and simmer for 5 more minutes it’s ready. Sprinkle with sprin onion and serve with boiled noodles or white rice and chili sauce.